Welcome to footprintDB
21/12/2016 Updated 3D-footprint
19/10/2016 Check our new tutorial
28/06/2016 Added Athaliana cistrome motifs
27/05/2016 Added HumanTF2 with 663 motifs from TF heterodimers from Jolma et al
04/01/2016 Updated JASPAR to 2016 version
Current version of footprintDB includes:
- 7482 Transcription Factors (TFs, 5766 unique)
- 9714 Position Specific Scoring Matrices (PSSMs, PWMs or DBMs, 9116 unique)
- 24714 DNA Binding Sites (DBSs, 21389 unique)
The binding interfaces of (most) proteins in the database are inferred from the collection of protein-DNA complexes described in 3D-footprint.
- Transcription factors which bind a specific DNA site or motif
- DNA motifs or sites likely to be recognized by a specific DNA-binding protein
As summarized in the schema:
These data are available AS IS and at your own risk. The EEAD/CSIC do not give any representation or warranty nor assume any liability or responsibility for the data nor the results posted (whether as to their accuracy, completeness, quality or otherwise). Access to these data is available free of charge for ordinary use in the course of research.